jeudi 13 avril 2017

Buying web traffic

Hello fellow internet marketers,

I wanted to make a post about this for a while but I've been really busy. I have some comments and some questions and I would love to hear all of your views my friends. Now for my current offers, I usually us the following methods to advertise: free social media posts, ppc, and Solo Ads. I am not going to lie and say that these methods are the best becase sometimes I make sales and sometimes I barely breakeven and sometimes I have terrible bad runs. I've noticed recently a major increase in cheap web traffic/visitors sellers where they sell you bulk web traffic and they claim to send you targeted traffic, fresh leads, high conversions, etc. I personally tried one just out of curiousity and then when I tracked the traffic....it was extremely not responsive...so I asked for a refund and blocked it within a day of starting the campaign. I know someone who actually purchased for really cheap guaranteed sign ups...and he got tons of those REAL HUMANS sign ups (since the form that they had to fill out was really complicated) but after making a couple of grands out of this, his affiliate network claimed that his traffic was fake and they terminated his account. So these are the only two experiences I had about buying bulk web traffic. Now, after mentioning all of the above, I am wondering why these bulk sellers still exist and have alot of customers? Are most of these customers new internet marketes who are not tracking the fake traffic they are ceiving or is there a little secret behind this which maybe I am not aware of? Does any of you buy bulk packages...why do you do that (is it just to increase your domain ranking?) and which reliable sources do you recommend if any even exist? Please all share your thoughts....I would love to hear your opinion about this matter.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire