lundi 17 avril 2017

Greetings from Latvia. Alvils speaking.

Good morning, afternoon, evening.
Want to greet everyone reading this. I want to share my life position with you right now. My name is Alvils Laganovskis. I'm 21 years young, currently running through last year of Bechelor's degree in Public Relations, and I have worked in that area for 1 year. I live in Latvia, Riga. I'm proud of my country and my origin.
Me and my friends, I would love to call them colleagues, are watching into the brighter financial future for ourselves, and hopefully for someone who need job, so we could provide them with this opportunity, and open our own business, our own deal. Economical situation in Latvia is not the best one, but so I said, i'm real patriot of my beloved country and I believe with all my hearth, that my homeland is able to give me chance to make my own thing, so I can give something back.
Even i'm studying social sciences, i'm not looking forward into starting business in that field. (not now for sure). I think I need to mention that one of my good and trustful friends is ending his Bechelor's degree in economics, and he also had some experience with helping and being part of few business deals and is able to make proper business plan.
Thank you for your time reading this, I will post my ideas in other threads, so keep in touch and have a nice day.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire