jeudi 22 février 2018

[Question / Opinion] -> Member of the Game Industry

Hello Community:).

I'm new here.

I would like to introduce myself:

I'm from Germany, near Munich.
I would call myself a private businessman. In the field: Advising companies, Ideas suggestions Analyst, Marketing, Support.


Would like to become a member of Games Industry (Puplisher & Game Developer).

More details below:


I am looking for a partnership in the gaming industry, either purely private or on business. Since I live in Germany, this is an external contact, which is not a problem.

I would do all this as a freelancer and also invest money in the company like: marketing, support, community, everything you can do externally.
(from my own salary). As an employee or member of the company.

Since I wanted to ask you, if that is even possible and what you mean?


Would be nice for your opinion.

Greetings.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire