vendredi 11 mai 2018

Questions about duplicating an existing site

Sorry I'm tagging on to this thread but my question doesn't really need its own.

I just became involved with a start up that needs to basically duplicate an existing site with just a few edits, mainly contact information. The company contracted the US rights to distribute medical supplies from a European manufacturer. The manufacturers site is perfect but just needs the contact info and the name changed along with a few slight edits. (some words are misspelled from it being translated from Spanish). Anyway the question is what should this cost? How simple is it.We have the manufacturers permission and cooperation. Can they transfer a file to us? sorry I'm so technically challenged, I just don't want to over pay. The manufacturers site is Eurobastón or Eurobastonusa.com.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire