dimanche 29 juillet 2018

How to separate my business from the pack?

Hello guys,

Recently started a commercial laundry service venture as an opportunity showed up at my wife's work to do their lab coats and stuff. Of course the plan is to take on more business and push to grow it. Now, this is the type of business that is pretty standard, good washing and pressing with no missing drop off dates and competitive prices and no much more you can do.

I admit I my be thinking inside the box with my previous statement and I need your help to come up with ideas that could differentiate my services/company from the pack. If you were a client for this kind of services, what would impress you from a cleaning company that would make you refer it.

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire