lundi 21 août 2017

What is wrong with my website?

Hi guys,

I own a small moving company based in London

Because in 80% of the times when we move clients they also need cleaning services a I decided to start a cleaning business as well.
I chosen the name of the company to be Eva Cleaners (my wife's name is Eva), ordered a website and start distribute leaflets.
So far there are not many cleaning jobs - most of the jobs are coming from clients of my other company but they are not enough to pay the bills.

I rely on the website to get cleaning jobs but despite the traffic is pretty good ( Eva Cleaners gets around 800 - 1000 visitors/month) the calls are very few - no more then 10 - 20 calls/month. So I start thinking there is an issue with the website.

Can you please check the site and share your thoughts?

Are you gonna make a booking if you were looking for cleaning job?

If not - what is bothering you?

Can you suggest what you dislike in design/content/navigation?


I will appreciate your help
Peter


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire