vendredi 15 décembre 2017

A New Start in a new Career

Hello!

I am just starting out a career in sales for a small credit card processing company i've been with for 2 years now and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bradley Yeager and I work in an office in Westlake Village, CA. When I started here, I spent about a year and a half in the technical support/customer service department learning the in's and out's of credit card processing. After gather more knowledge than I ever thought I would in such a short time, I realized I'd rather do sales because at the end of the day we aren't really selling anything. We are offering a service for business owners that they are already using, just for cheaper rates and better customer service (at least we think so!). I am still really new to the business scene, but what I do know is that I am really good at saving business owners money when it comes to processing their customers credit cards.

I am not trying to pitch anyone, but rather introduce myself and answer any questions you may have when it comes to accepting credit cards. I am a straight forward guy and just want to give business owners the best advice whether it's with our company or not. So please, do NOT hesitate to ask me questions I'd love to be of help in any way that I can :) also, stay away from flat rates! Most of the time, they are a trap! lol


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire