samedi 23 décembre 2017

my five stars acquisition strategy

hello all

I would like to present you the strategy I adopt to my ruby on rails online training website.

for the first stage of the funnel, the attraction stage, I prepare 5 ways to get traffic :

- forums - advertising on dedicated forums (developer forum, online business forum, ..)
- SEO (backlinks strategy after relevant keywords research)
- VSEO (videos on youtube with relevant keywords)
- facebook ads with a/b test ads on relevant targetting
- bing and google SEA (advertising on keywords where my website is not present after relevant keywords research)

I am actually working on the second stage, intent / interest stage in order to get qualified lead emails


any feedbacks / suggestions ? :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire