mercredi 13 décembre 2017

How much equity should I give myself?

Hey everyone. In the middle of starting that contracting company, and I'm getting into the part of the business plan where I need to decide how much equity I should give myself. I want to give myself an equity salary, but I don't know how much is too much and how much is too little. I was thinking about $50,000 a year, but do you think that's too little? I plan on probably getting some sort of loan to help start the company or investing a lot of my own personal money into it, but I don't know where to start in terms of paying. On top of that, should I designate a certain percentage of ownership to myself? From what it looks like, people will give themselves 15% of the company if there's multiple people, but I feel like that'd be too little. The company will be an LLC.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire