lundi 8 janvier 2018

Business Partnership

I am in the process of starting a food business & thinking about to add a friend to be a partner. I came up with this idea, have the recipes, did all the research, market testing(have very good feed back from the customers). Right now I want the business get off the ground, get started. I want my partner to do some investment, another big reason is that she is a kind of my opposite. I hope she can bring some fresh ideas to help the business grow. Right now I am thinking to split 60/40 or 65/35. I want to be the one to make big decisions & control of the company. Does 5% make a big difference? She has a very good part time job, I have a part time job too, but doesn't work as much as she does. Any good suggestions for the business partnership?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire