mardi 9 janvier 2018

In which country should I incorporate my online business?

A short description of what I'm planning to do:

  1. I'm developing, along with a partner, a website that will offer social media related services.
  2. The business will be self funded, at least for starters.


I'm looking where should I incorporate my business based on the following criteria and facts:

  1. I'm a Greek citizen and resident (Greece is an EU country).
  2. I want to avoid countries that have a dubious reputation of tax havens etc.
  3. I'm interested in low incorporation cost.
  4. I'm interested in low annual expenses. (Accountants, maybe a person who will act as a CEO in the country where the business will be formed for legal reasons, etc.)
  5. Of course the lower the corporate taxes will be, the better.
  6. The country which I will choose, will be the one that offers the best combination of points 4 and 5.


I look forward to hearing your suggestions!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire