mardi 2 janvier 2018

what is the best way to hire people in the startup without pay?

What is the best way you found to excite people to join your team without giving up shares of your company in the start-up phase?
I am the founder of the company but I am looking for others to join me to build this vision. I don't have loads of money to spend on salaries and I want people to bring value to the company. Recently someone asked for shares in exchange for their work but I haven't even seen their ability to work as they won't start until we agree on a compensation package. What has worked best for other start-ups? At this point, I would rather hire a social media company or learn the material myself than to give shares away to someone who has not proven they deserve them. Thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire