lundi 29 janvier 2018

Greetings from PA

Greetings everyone. I am not completely new to this site but it has been a really long time since I was last here so I wanted to re-introduce myself. I currently work FT doing HR for a manufacturing company in PA but am looking to get into consulting. For years I have dabbled with the idea of branching out and finally working for the "fool in the mirror", well that journey starts now. I am in the early stages of setting up my consultancy. I am not jumping off the dock completely but I am pulling the boat closer to make the transition better. My plan is to continue to work at my current job and set up some side work until I feel I can leap off.

I have over 14 years of experience in HR and have worked for several different industries. It has had ups and downs and interesting stories along the way that I believe have helped shape me and mold my ideas/concepts for my own business.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on the boards and will provide insight where I can. I also look forward to the feedback and the conversations with everyone here.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire