vendredi 23 mars 2018

Business Partnerships

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I did not see a designated place to talk about this (unless I overlooked it).

Anyways, I am currently looking for a business partnership for my already established startup; technical or non-technical, I am open to ideas and such.

No, I do not need a business partner. It is more along the lines of I want a business partner. I know I can probably do it myself, but I do have other things going on and as it stands at this moment, I am the only one working towards this huge goal that I have which as you know, can be stressful.

That is why I want business partner. One that can help manage the business and grow the business and of course, I will definitely help you out with any of your business or startup needs as well.

Not only a business partner, but a business partner that I can grow with and build a relationship with (no, not like that). Not rushing into anything here.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire