samedi 31 mars 2018

Running an in-house raffle/sweepstakes - How do we do this on our own?

Wanting to offer a contest for customers who purchase from us. Seemed simple at first.. buy a course from us and you are entered and prize will be drawn x/y/zzzz. In looking over contest rules with facebook, youtube, etc..it's rather vague. In looking at legal websites, they seem to imply that the Government is going to tell me how to run my business and not let me give things away to paying customers? Is that correct?

I just want to run an in-house contest, just for paying local customers. I don't need anyone else involved, not the govt., nothing...how do I go about this? We want to offer an Iphone X as the prize.

I've seen sites that flat-out disagree with one another..some say you manage the contest, you set the rules, don't have to award unless min. number of participants, etc. while some say no way to all of that. Very confusing.

I live in California. What is the loophole here so I can run a sweepstakes/contest/raffle as an incentive for people to purchase from us?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire