dimanche 1 avril 2018

Desert Proofreader Thirsts for Perfection

Hi everyone, I’m Richard and I’m the “greybeard” at Greybeard Writing Services. I live in the desert area of San Bernardino near Idyllwild.

I’ll proofread your text for accuracy to keep your reputation and brand secure, and copy-edit to make it shine in any form: web content, docs, pdfs, or paper. I specialize in plain language for science and technical publications, authoritative business copy and B2B, and custom styles for authors of fantasy, science fiction, and weird tales. I can also give your website or blog an SEO checkup, especially if you are on Wordpress.

My proofreading business is new but I’ve been the go-to grammar geek at every job I’ve ever had, and I’ve had a freelance online presence for 12 years. I also blog for myself, write content for online services like Copypress, and develop ebooks and other creative projects. When I’m not working (haha), I volunteer proofreading for Project Gutenberg. When I’m REALLY not working, I love to hike the foothills, read or play guitar.

That’s my story. Nice to be here. I hope to learn a lot from you all about marketing and growing online. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire