vendredi 6 avril 2018

Hello from Perception Human Capital Consulting

Good Morning All,

My name is Patrick and founder/principal consultant at Perception Human Capital Consulting. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and Perception HCC. I started Perception with the belief that by aligning perceptions within an organization, we can create a better culture that will positively impact operational performance. Culture begins with recruitment and continues into retention. It is a shared commitment for all team members at all levels. Helping organizations understand and shape culture to achieve growth targets and financial performance is my passion.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to discuss collaboration opportunities, and I look forward to engaging here!

Patrick
https://www.perceptionhcc.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire