lundi 29 juillet 2013

I don't like traveling to local clients. Is that wrong?

I don't do any marketing, advertising or solicitation of local clients at all. Any place where I'm listed my service area is Nationwide. I don't even use a local area code.



The reason is...that every time I have traveled across town to meet with a local client it wastes the day, nothing gets accomplished other than a meeting because I obviously need to be on my computer to do any work or show them anything, and I've gotten so used to dealing with clients all over the country and some parts of the world that I'm just not into interviewing in person for web work.



It just sets a precendent that you will have to go to that office a couple more times during the project and it just drags the whole thing out and costs me extra time and money.



Some people say that's short sighted of me, but I barely loose 1 possible lead a year because of it.



I was wondering if anyone else refrains from running all over town to meet people, when so much more can be accomplished by actually NOT meeting in person?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9306-i-dont-like-traveling-local-clients-wrong.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire