mardi 30 juillet 2013

Linked In Company Pages. Is anyone using them?

I like the fact that Linked In offers company pages. I don't like the fact that it's really late and I've added any professional contacts on my personal profile and now have to start all over again if I want to build up my Company page.



One the one hand, sure it's a nice move. On the other I feel like "Geez, another social media profile to keep up with, grow, and add content to?".

I know you don't have to have everything just because it's there, but I find that I do a lot of Social Media stuff for clients now, so I don't feel like I have a choice but to have it.



Is anyone using Linked In Company pages? And does it matter for you if you ARE the company?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/social-media/9313-linked-company-pages-anyone-using-them.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire