mercredi 31 juillet 2013

What skills should I gain before starting a staffing agency?

I have an opportunity to work for a staffing agency as an HR Administrative Assistant. I'll be working on recruiting, interviews, payroll, unemployment, policies, and all kinds of records. I think that if I get this job it'll be a great opportunity if I ever want to start a staffing agency one day. Of course, over time I may feel differently but it's fun to dream for right now as I gain more experience.



I've always been interested in the administration/HR type roles. I come from a family of business owners. My parents own an Asian grocery store for over 30+ years, my uncle a successful Thai restaurant considered the best in the city, my sister and her day care and soon nail-shop, etc. So being around entrepreneurs is getting the best of me. I am fortunate to be around successful business owners that may be able to give me advice and help start one day. I help out at my family business so I have some insight on how a business runs but of course it could be entirely different.



As of right now I am just dreaming and seeing what skills I should really get in order to start it in the long term future. I feel like networking should be something I could work on starting soon too. Either way networking whether I work for someone else or not is always good.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9316-what-skills-should-i-gain-before-starting-staffing-agency.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire