dimanche 28 juillet 2013

Starting a New Online Service Business

Hello,



I am in the early stages of beginning a new business that will exist solely web based. I need to know what bases that I need covered as far as the legality of it. I have the web development, hosting, domain, etc. covered, but I am getting mixed information as far as what permits and/or licenses I may need. There will be no actual merchandise bought or sold through my business. Do I still need to go the LLC route, and does my business need to be registered through the state?



I am sure that I have left vital information out, and I welcome any and all questions and answers that will assist me. Thank you ahead of time, I appreciate everyone's time!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9299-starting-new-online-service-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire