mardi 30 juillet 2013

Trying to open a clothing store but need to know how to get my inventory...?

So the details are: I am trying to get inventory for my store (shirts, pants, button-ups etc) from name brands like RVCA, OBEY, Diamond, Crooks and Castles... etc... I've reach out to them and they all have the same process, which I already knew, to submit an application to be an authorized retailer: Name of business, location, etc...

But the issue is, I havent opened up a store yet, obviously because I dont have any inventory. And I dont want to lease a place yet w/o inventory - but i can't apply with these companies till I have a name, a location etc... And I'm not going to open doors with hopes of being my application being approved or worse NOT being approved...

So what do I do???



It's like the chicken and egg dilemma!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9314-trying-open-clothing-store-but-need-know-how-get-my-inventory.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire