lundi 25 septembre 2017

Hello!

Hi everyone,

My name is Whitney and I own and run a bookkeeping and tax planning/preparation business. I quit my day job and am looking to pick up more clients for my personal business. I'm excited to pick your brains on advertising strategy and what you find to be the most valuable marketing tools. I've taken a few marketing classes, but nothing beats real life experience!

A little bit about myself, I am originally from Ohio, but currently live in North Texas. I am married and recently had a baby (my motivation for expanding my business)! My accounting background dates all the way back to 2005, but I recently started pursuing becoming a certified public accountant. Outside of work my passions include anything that has to do with the outdoors and our four legged kids. We have a few horses that we enjoy riding (we also have a few dogs and cats) and I enjoy hiking, swimming, kayaking, and boating. I like to garden, but my ability to keep any plants alive for more than a few weeks is pretty questionable, so I don't normally manage to get many fruits and vegetables out of it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone,

Whitney


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire