vendredi 22 septembre 2017

Opinions on a company I am in the middle of starting.

Hello All,

I am in the process of starting a company with two other people. In short, it is a Natural-Language AI that can be added to a website to answer questions about the products/services being offered. The AI ingests data from FAQ's, Data Sheets, Spec Sheets, and other/manual Questions and Answers. Once the AI learns the data, we provide an interface that allows users to ask questions.
In my introductions, I mentioned the business idea which prompted a reply from David Staub. He asked a great question which lead me to posting this thread and question.

For those that have websites that are offering product(s) or services... Would having a natural-language AI that could answer questions about your products or services be of value?

I can provide more details if helpful.
Regards,
Shawn


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire