dimanche 10 septembre 2017

Selling in UK and European marketplaces - Looking for US manufacturer/partner

Hello,

Would you like to sell your product in Europe but you don’t know how? Or you think it is too expensive? Let me help you. To start with I just want to be a bridge in between as an Agent. I can find you reliable buyers for your products here in the UK and in EU countries. I already have a small business here with sales conversion 30% so far (2 years sample on ebay.co.uk), which I was building since 2015. Now I am looking for new opportunities and new products that I can sell and then my plan is to become a distributor of the best products I will find.

Do get in touch if you think your product have the potential to be sold here in UK and EU countries which can make great profits for you.

Regards

Bart Zmuda


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire