dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Clearance Question

This year I purchased some unique U.S. quarters at .35 cents each (wholesale). I was able to sell these items for a profit for awhile; however, interest has strongly fallen. So here are the options I am looking at:

Option 1: Sell the remaining quarters at .30 cents, which will sell at a steady pace. (I will be selling at a .5 cents loss, but instead of being .35 cents in the hole I will be .30 cents in the hole)

Option 2: Sell the quarters to myself at .25 cents and use as normal currency. (I will be selling at a .10 loss, but instead of being .35 cents in the hole I will be .10 cents in the hole. As well as having + .25 cents personally)

This is my first go at clearance. Please let me know your constructive thoughts and if I am missing something. I want to explore all options, but also avoid any unforeseen pitfalls.

//There is no sales tax for US currency. I have 250 quarters remaining.

Thanks,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire