jeudi 12 octobre 2017

Life is throwing me a curve ball...

Well, looks like I'm stuck. I'm officially at my first bump in the life road, and of course that bump is going to decide my life. I am now 18 years old, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life---specifically. At the moment, I am balancing working full time making about $75k a year, maintaining a 4.0 community college GPA, a girlfriend, and obsessing over finding a startup idea.


I love web design and computers, I consider it to be one of my passions. I am very talented at web design and am considering starting my own web design / IT management firm. However, I love business as well. My other issue is, I have very high expectations for myself and where I want to go to school. Where I go to school depends on which degree I choose, and at this point it's either computer science or finance.


I didn't do the greatest in high school either (so I'm not going to get into Harvard, MIT, etc.) I rocked a 3.6 GPA and did horribly on the SATs (1070 out of 1600). I blame the GPA on Stacktron and everything else I was more focused on in high school and I can pretty confidently blame the fact that it's a timed test because I took the Accuplacer and hit the max scores in english and doubled the recommended scores in math.


I don't know what to do. I am very big on name, and I want to go to the best school I can phsyically go to. Payment won't be an option as I can pay for my college in cash when I transfer. I have a 4.0 in community college at the moment, so it will stay above 3.5 by the time I need to transfer. What should I do? Any advice?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire