vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Looking for some of the better Ali Baba global sources to deal with

Hi I am hoping to get a small amount of merchandise from one of the Asian wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers but I have heard that in some cases you can lose your money , I realize that this kind of thing is possible with many companies all over the world but I am simply wanting to start out small then if it is successful get more stock from that supplier. Ari was originally looking and considering other wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers anywhere in the world but I could not find any that dealt in everything I’m looking for and I do not want to start selling and having to purchase products from many different suppliers.

First of all I would like to know which show wholesale company is best on the whole then a number of individual companies within that company eg - either Ali Baba or global sources and then smaller companies within those ones.

The products I would like to sell are the following so I would prefer to do with a company that sells all of what I am looking for.

1- Micro SD cards

2- flash drives (usb 3)

3- external hard drives

4- a laptop for my own use



Thank you Craig


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire