vendredi 23 juin 2017

Clickbank questions

Hi I will say right off the top that I am posting this here because they say I have not enough privileges to post forum. As a want answers now and I haven't the time to use the forums is much as I would like so therefore I have not got much choice.

I am wanting to do this without a website as I have been told that can do it that way and be successful. Is that true ?.

Also besides considering all of the points e.g. gravity – popularity etc. is there any particular price range that I should stay inside.

I am going to use Clickbank in and attempt advertise some of their products but I am not sure what ones to promote.
Can anyone out there give me a heads up on the to the areas and possibly the best individual products to promote.

I am also not sure gravity means in Clickbank.

Thanks Craig


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire