vendredi 30 juin 2017

Which CRM should I use for my business?

We run a small business and trying to find a software app that can bridge accounting and contact management. I want to have people to be able to view client history and to make notes about them without having to give full access to the accounting app.

Currently we use quickbooks (QB) on a pc (and connect to it via remote desktop). This works really well, but only one person can access the data at any point in time.
What I want from CRM are:
• ability to track calls
• follow up on calls
• track who hasn't ordered in a while
• set reminders about following up with customers
• receive notifications when someone hasn't ordered in a while

Is there some other integrated system that could do these things plus allow 2 or 3 other users access to customer info? I would like something that isn't geared for enterprise users in function and cost. Currently I am looking at bpm'online crm, Zoho app and Salesforce. Has anybody used any of these app? Can you recommend me any solution?

Hope for your advice
Kind regards


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire