vendredi 16 juin 2017

Opening an LLC which operates online

Hello,
I will start an LLC which will be an online business. No physical work, and no physical office and no employees. I will be the single owner and will get a street address from UPS store for the state I want to open it. I am currently living outside of the US, so I will just choose a state such as a no income tax state.

I know how to start the LLC and register with the state. But what about county and city level? Do we need registration for the county and city level too? Or those registrations apply only if we have a real physical office?

What I will do is, I will run some websites that will have google ads, I will accept royalty payments for books that I wrote, may sell digital versions of my books, I will do some remote consulting work, in a subject which does not require a special license. I will not sell any physical goods online yet.

Would your answer be different if I started selling goods online, such as making arrangement with a shipping company or a manufacturer who will ship?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire