dimanche 21 octobre 2018

Question About Writing A Business Plan...

Hi,

New here! I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out...
I'm still in the beginning stages of planning my business (a cafe bakery), and I've seen a lot of mixed feelings about business plans around online. But I definitely feel as though I need to write one since I am seeking funding. However, I've read many articles about how to write business plans, as well as read through many sample cafe business plans. I've pretty much completed the research for all of the Market Research sections, but I'm a little lost when it comes to the sections that discuss where your business is located, the demographic in that particular area, the size of the building, etc... I mean, it seems straightforward enough...except for the fact that I'm still in the process of seeking funding. So how am I supposed to know all of these details? Some of the sample business plans I've seen go into detail about the address, what's next to the building, and other intense details. It may be a stupid question but...does one need to actually go through the process of trying to get a specific building before writing this part of the business plan? I'm pretty proficient in research, and writing so that part of the business plan doesn't seem bad but having to try to find a building to rent/buy before even finishing writing it when I need funding seems a bit overwhelming... I wasn't sure if you could just write about the area you're planning to have it in? Or the building you hope to rent? Or do you really have to like, put money down on a building space?
Again, I'm really new to this so it may be a dumb question but I appreciate any answers anyone can give me. So thank you in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire