vendredi 19 octobre 2018

Stopping by to say "Hi"

I was looking for a small business forum to be a part of and this one seemed pretty active so I thought I would give it a try. Really just looking for a good place to make some more connections as well as find advice from current business operators/owners. My friend invited me to build a business with him last fall so I moved from North Carolina to Texas this past April. The business was made LLC official in January so I've come in at the very beginning of it and the opportunities are really exciting but it's also scary venturing out like this. Neither of us have started or run a business, and my friend is the only one with a business degree. So far we have been blessed with a few mentors to help point us in the right direction but I really wanted to immerse myself in a small business community. I want to be able to learn and impart as much info/knowledge as I can.

About myself:
I am 25 years old and have known for a long time that I wanted to work for myself, own a business, or only work in a small business. I never liked working for corporations, they control too much of our work lives and sometimes even our lives outside of work. My long term goal is create a successful business that allows me to provide employment for the community so that we can all pursue our personal dreams and goals. I love being with family and friends, spending time outdoors, watching movies, playing video games, and living life to the fullest. For me, running a business is part of living my life to the fullest. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but I believe I'll get there.

About my business:
Drone Mission, LLC a drone solutions business based out of Colleyville in the DFW area of TX. We specialize in orthomosaic and 3D mapping, roof inspections, aerial photo and videography, company commercials, turf health analysis, and agriculture analysis. Drones are becoming an integral part of how companies run their services and we are not afraid to try out new solutions with drones. Part of starting a business is venturing into the unknown, and we plan to keep venturing out even after we find the perfect niche for us in the market.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire