jeudi 27 juillet 2017

Collecting bad debt.

I own a successful automotive parts store in Indiana and I am currently having trouble collecting from a customer. I have owned this store for 20 years and this is the first time I have had this problem. I have filed with my attorney and have had four court dates, he was a no show each time. I am trying to get a warrant for his arrest but I am I must follow procedure which includes several more court dates. This has gone on for six months and could last several more. In the past few months my customer has been evicted, closed his business, lost a job, arrested for back child support, and moved out of town. Has anyone had to deal with a situation like this before? I am very frustrated, I don't know if I should continue or forget about it. He owes over $4000.00.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire