mercredi 26 juillet 2017

Need Help Finding Moblie App

Hello,

I am a very small business owner of a single food truck. Currently all my sales and inventory are done manually(aside from using "the square") . Being a single truck it really isn't a whole lot of work.
In the near future I will be expanding to 9 trucks and have been trying to research options for mobile apps that would provide POS and Inventory solutions.
I would like an all in one product to scan in my inventory and distribute that inventory between the 9 trucks.
As sales occur I would like the inventory to be updated in real time and be able to identify which truck is selling what products and show sales for the day.

Most of what I have identified is either free and doesn't do enough or is way more than I need. Reasonable product cost is not a huge concern as long as it does what I'm looking for.
Any mobile app suggestions that any of you may be aware of for me to look into would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire