lundi 24 juillet 2017

Contact for My Business Plan, Press pack and Agent commercial

Hi,
I have several questions,
I am French and I have created my company, specialized in mobile games (Android and ios). I have made my business plan and am now looking for investor for about 300 000€. That is why I would like to send my business plan.
My business plan is fully in English because it is adressed to international banks (British, American or Indian bank), who would invest rather than French ones. (because I'm not sure that french banker will easily invest on IT and on a start-up in game application, but anglo-saxon bank can be more interested.)
Do you know who should I contact ? Should I only send an e-mail ? I'm afraid of having any response ? It's my first business so I don't really know how to get investments, but my business plan is solid.

Also, i have to write my 30 pages Business Plan in English. I would like to be ensured that my english is proper and without grammatical error, so I am searching someone to check my Business Plan and correct my grammatical mistakes.


Other question, my team is working on a game in order to promote the candidature of Paris for the JO of 2024.
The game is now ready to be available on the stores and I'd like to contact some medias in order to inform them about the game.
My team has build a solid press pack but I d'ont know how to share it ? Who to send it ? Is this by e-mail ? Because I'm afraid that no one will even read our press pack.
I'd be very grateful if someone could help me, because it's the first time I'm dealing with stuff like Press Pack and Media.

Also, i have started my company on the selling of mobile applications.
My start up produces applications for big companies. I am struggling to contact companies.
I've heard about commercial agents but I don't really know how it works.

Can someone could explain me how it works and what should I do ? I feel very lost with my first business, so if someone could advise me, I'd be very grateful :-)

I would be very thankful ! :-)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire