jeudi 23 juin 2016

Cleaning business abroad while studying

Hello, i am new here.

I will start studying Business management next year in Denmark ( i am from Lithuania) . I have a little experience in cleaning industry. I was wondering how hard is it to start cleaning business? I should start working on my own and as time goes by i could employ other students. Denmark has student benefits for students who work atleast 50 hours a month, so students are willing to work really cheap in this area.

Is it possible to get some customers by going from place to place and offering my services with leaflets for people, stores, anything that could use our services? Is it possible to make it work WITHOUT HIGH experience at the beginning. I have worked for like 2 months but i am not sure if i am good enough at it and can keep customers with me.will i get more customers by mentioning thats we're students?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire