samedi 18 juin 2016

G'day From Australia

Hi Everyone,

I am from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia.

I just found the small business forum website and very glad I did.

For the last 8 years I have been selling books online here in Australia. Recently I set-up my content / copywriting service as an additional business (after many months of consideration).

I have been writing content and web copy for my first online store for many years (and others); so finally decided it was a good idea to make it into an official business.

Learning so much about online marketing over the years (dos and don't), I now look back and wish I had all this information when I first started. Would have saved a lot of time, money and heartache. But that is life and something most business owners go through!

Thanks for reading.

James


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire