vendredi 17 juin 2016

Small business financing is a huge pain in the butt - atleast it has been for me

Obviously, financing for small business can be a bitch and a half. I have personally had trouble getting loans less than the $1 million benchmark; it is as if, Banks have decided that you are too small time if you are asking in excess of $1 Million.

For the past year or so, I have been working on a restaurant called Jail Bird Burritos - the idea itself is about having fun, cheap, and delicious food. Just to give you an idea of the type of food we sell: Our Breakfast burrito is called the Mess Hall Queso Quencher - it is pretty much Potato, egg, sausage, ramen noodles, queso cheese, and sour cream - the ramen might give you second thoughts but trust me these burritos are DELICIOUS! Anyways, I have a location in Southern Florida, and I have been trying to get a $150,000 loan, and nearly every bank and financer have declined me - might I add that my credit score is phenomenal, so this is not a matter of trust - just the bank deciding I am not worth their time.

I have thought of refinancing my company but SBA-backed loans, or Investment lenders might be a better option. Still working out the kinks but I thought I'd share the article.

http://ift.tt/28KVsB5 legislation

I have a couple friends/ acquaintances that have taken on SBA loans, and I have looked into it - so far it has been a much better experience than working with the banks, but I have not committed quite yet.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire