vendredi 17 juin 2016

Hello! I am Kindle Murphy.

I am Kindle Murphy and I am a graphic designer. I help businesses with their visual communication; signs, brand identity, advertising materials, packaging, business form layout, packaging, etc...

Geez, I didn't read all the fine print when I signed up here. I'm not sure if I can post a link to my site or not... but being on the safe side... I won't... If I can I will!

I live in Oregon, but it's the twenty-first century, so I am able to serve anyone in the world! Who said it was better in the old days?

I find myself here on the small-business-forum. net because I have been freelancing and that cast me into to the role of being an entrepreneur as well... Hello, my fellow entrepreneurs!

Here's to us all having a great summer!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire