dimanche 9 juillet 2017

Candy Business: What are your thoughts?

For a few years now I've been playing with the idea of starting a candy business in my little hometown. I want to have a store like Candy Heaven. The store will be in a mall, so the rent will be expensive. This mall is about 10 minutes away from the city centre, and it is frequented by the more wealthier crowds.

I live in a small country, there is no store like it at the moment. So starting something new could turn out to be something really good for the community - or it could be a complete flop. Either way, all new businesses requires a bit of risk.

Is there anyone here who is involved in a candy business, or someone who have also started something similar? Would like to hear anyone's thoughts on the idea. Perhaps something I should consider before pursuing this.

I don't have a business plan yet. I am about 2-3 years away from attempting to implement this idea. So I have some time to do my research. But I don't really know how and where to start. Any ideas? Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire