mardi 23 septembre 2014

Fed up with working for the man!

I'm new here and I'm sure the title fits most of you here so I wanted to get started by saying "hello" and I hope to gain a ton of knowledge about a small business by joining this forum.



I've been at my current place of employment for nearly two decades and can't stand a single minute of it. We have poor leadership, managers who throw you under the bus and a constant work load of setting us up for failure. Sound like typical corporate america? It is, and it only gets worse each year. I am an expendable grunt and treated as such, even though I have a ton of responsibility and know my job like the back of my hand. I'm a middle-aged man who has spent his entire career working for someone else, making their dreams come true instead of my own. The next chapter in my life I plan to start my own business and work for me, not them! Why should someone else enjoy a successful business? Why can't I? What's stopping me? Oh, nothing but the lack of small business knowledge, a true game plan and the guts to take that leap.



I wake up at 6:00am and get home about 6:00pm. That's 12 full hours I could be applying to something that makes me happy! :)



So, it's nice to be here and I look forward to asking questions as I browse the forums. I have a lot to learn but it's my time...I'm more than ready and more than fed up working for the man.



Thanks for listening! lol




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire