lundi 1 septembre 2014

Is my business enough?

Hello all, i am 15 years old. I know i have posted lots of threads on this forum, but thats what young people do, ask questions. Currently i own a small lawnmowing business. This year, i have made about 850 dollars, which i know isnt too good, but i plan to expand a lot. I am a car nut as well (young person and car nut dont go well). This is how I want my life to pan out. My first car will be likely something very cheap, cheap insurance also. For my second car, I figured i could MAYBE afford something around 20-40k. That is if i find a good job and continue on with the lawnmowing business. Finally, around age 35-40, I would like to purchase the car of my dreams, whatever it may be at that moment (I could purchase some of this with trade in from my previous car). Right now it is a Nissan GTR, but im 15 and that will most likely stop production. I know cars like its my job, all i do on my laptop is look up cars, whether its videos, or performance data. I know the performance data for every sportscar in the world. Im not dreaming here, and im also not the kind of person who just says "im going to get a nice car when Im older because im going to be rich". I want to take my cars to shows. and meet other people with the same passion as me. My question is, will I be able to achieve this if I go on with lawnmowing? Please only real answers, not simply "you can get from A-B in a 2000 dollar car." I have sleepless nights worrying if later in my life i will get these kinds of cars, and need some help from someone who knows money a little bit more than i do. Is my lawnmowing business enough to buy a first car and possibly a down payment on the second car?

Thanks for taking your time to read, and every reply will be appreciated.

Eric




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire