vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Unusual Business - Opinions Wanted Please

I am looking for opinions and ideas from people here, thanks





I have had a great deal of success over the last 10 years working as an alternative psychological therapist.

I have managed to cure a range of health and performance issues such as phobias and addictions and

even issues that you wouldn't expect to have a psychological basis.

I have done this for free with friends rather than for money.

I typically get great results in far less time than one would reasonably expect.

I work with a range of tactics and techniques but there is one technique that I focus on.

I don't have what most people would consider "Proper Qualifications"

I'm not a recognised Psychologist or Doctor.



I have given up on the idea of making a living from this [which is ironic as what I give people is obviously worth money] but i'm really keen to promote this therapy to

other people & organisations as there are thousands of people that could learn this technique and greatly improve their lives.

I have never found anything that does so much good with so little time invested.



I have written to many organisations ,I have my own website ,put ads in the local newspaper.done Youtube videos, constantly talk to people about it but never get anywhere very much.



I believe that I can greatly improve peoples lives and even save lives by getting what I do more widely known so it's

very frustrating.



My question is.



How do you break through the conservatism?

I want to promote myself to charities and community organisations so as to help more people.

What's the best way to do this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire