lundi 8 septembre 2014

Websites that ask you to log in with your Social accounts. Yea or Nay?

I used to think that websites that required a log in and gave you the option of signing in with you social media accounts were convenient.

However over the last couple of years I find that I avoid doing it, and here's why:



For simple things like leaving a comment I don't mind because they are generally non intrusive...just name, email and other personal account information.

But some marketers go too far. They want access to your contacts, and permission to post on your behalf. To me that's too much and completely out of line.



I understand why Marketers try to get as much information as possible, but I still think it's too much.



How do you guys feel about it? Do you sign into everything with your social accounts or do you avoid it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire