lundi 22 septembre 2014

Hi from Brooklyn, NY

Hi Guy,



I joined the post a few months ago, CEO and Founder of a Managerial Strategic Consulting firm out of Brooklyn, NY. I specialize in helping business re-organize, optimize and then create a strategic plan for growth and long-term sustainability.



My firm is called Economic Methods (economicmethods.com is our website), I am also working on a few other collaborative projects. I have read a lot of post on here of individuals, small business owners with questions and concerns about starting, manegeging, and en some cases growing a business that I believe I can help with.



So by all means if you thinking about going into business or you are in business and there something(s) that is keeping you up at night, feel free to ask. I be more that welcome to help out.



Best,

Robert




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire