mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Is hard work enough?

Hey there,



I'm your typical guy who just quit his job because of an awesome promise of a friend who has a successful online business.



Currently, I'm betting on a small online business that has something to do with scuba diving. I know how important it is to have a mentor and all - and I'm really glad that my friend has given me a lot of advice. Joining the small-business-forum community is another tip of his. I've been doing a lot of reading here, and mostly what I get is that you need to work really hard in order to succeed. I totally agree with that, until I come across a business whose owner evangelizes readers of his 20-hours workweek.



I'm still following every word my friend says. I'm just wondering how much of a requirement really is working your ass off.



Stay fly,



will.i.earn




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire