lundi 22 septembre 2014

SSI situation and disabled

Hello I hope everybody is having a great day today. I have a few questions that are causing me not to sleep well at night. I am a person who draws an ssi check that is in a power wheelchair and lives with his girlfriend.



I have an it consulting and web hosting business that is technically owned by my girlfriend. This is to protect me from losing my SSII. We barely make it day by day and afraid everyday something is going to happen to my SSI.



Everybody thinks I am the owner as i run everything and call my self the president of my company and my girlfriend as the owner. Is this ok to do? Can there be a president that runs everything and does not have to be a legal member of my business.for tax reasons.



How should I be doing this? Is there anybody on here who might be in a similar situation that can help me?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire