mardi 17 juin 2014

employee cost calculator

Ok so I know my costs/hr and so far I have been the sole operator but I have more work then time. Good position correct? My hourly rate is my hrly cost+my wage+20% profit. So far its been relatively easy only working on my own. I have never had employees at my own business but I have hired and fired working for others. I want to transition to one full time seasonal work crew (2 guys 1 crew boss and 1 assistant) and I will work the sales end and pitch in on a couple days of the week on the crew if needed. A good crew boss with plenty of experience is going to cost me upwords od $20/hr and an assistant that would stick around would run me around $15/ hr. This is kind of where I start to lose it...this is how I think it should look. Let me know how far off I am. My costs+emp1+emp2+my wage+20% profit.????



Now I know there are more costs to an employee then the hrly wage and I will get with my accountant and insurance company but thought I would see what information and advice I can get here before I go in there and look like a blooming idiot. I found a calculator on line at this addy. I will put the addy as a response to this post. Not posting right. Thanks for any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire