dimanche 15 juin 2014

When in Small Business Insurance Absolutely Necessary?

I've been getting together the necessary tools to build my business more so it can be my full time income with time to spare. I don't think my business is necessary risky, but it does require a lot of time in writing and web building (so I can't consider it my actual job just yet). I've been reading conflicting info about when small business insurance is actually necessary. According to some books it seems necessary to buffer yourself, but every site or app I visit seems to focus on liability insurance for contractors, etc. I've tried several apps like Insurance Toad and direct insurance sites, and the focus seems to be on liability. Is it absolutely necessary to have insurance as a small business owner just starting out if you're not in a contracting type or injury-prone business? Or is it when you get larger and add employers? Does anybody else have it here? I'm starting to wonder if I should focus on other aspects of my business more than worrying about this if it isn't necessary.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire